Trinity Law Office offers the following services in Canadian Immigration Law:

Applications to Immigrate to Canada
  • Express Entry
  • Start-Up Visas
  • Provincial Nominees
  • Family Sponsorship
Visitors’ Visas
  • Parents and Grandparents’ Visas
  • Tourists
  • Applications for Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
  • Business Travels
  • Study or Student Work Permit applications and extensions
New Immigrants
  • Permanent Residency
  • Citizenship

We will handle your application with professional expertise and take the stress off you, enabling you to plan ahead for integrating into your new home.

CALL US at (289) 270-4321

Our legal counsel is ready to speak with you!